James Zabiela and Luke Fair in Denver last nite...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3hitsaday
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

James Zabiela and Luke Fair in Denver last nite...

not only did Nick Warren rip shit up last week at The Church, but James Zabiela and Luke Fair were in town last nite and completely wrecked it all to pieces. I got there late at about 11 and JZ was already on, delievering his twisted madness I've only heard on albums and live sets. The man just gets SO into his stuff its so great! He's constantly going to different places in the booth, ripping cords out of mixers and attaching them to FX units or whatever, scratching, the man is amazing, and then when he knows its going to blow up, the man gets bouncier than a pogostick and goes to town, completely pumping the crowd up. Obviously this is the first time I've seen him and I hope he comes back for more, because unlike his breakier mixes i've heard he turned on the deep and dirty last nite for us.

Luke Fair mixed it up in his set off and on and always, always throws out the bangin tunes. These guys, and burridge and a few others really need to just constantly tour around together and mix up their styles, it's what works for me (and so many others) anyways.

Denver - consistently bringing the madness!
  • maddlingo
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: James Zabiela and Luke Fair in Denver last nite...

Damn, sounds like you had a great night there. I'm hoping that these guys will come around the Baltimore/DC area soon cause I'd like to see them live, especially Zabiela
    "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

Working...