If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
PD: 157 uses a complete different server, till everyone update the slsk you won't be able to find as much files as you can get on 156c, though you can run both of them with the same nick at the same time.
I'd likely open slsk if I wanted to see some lame soulseek coversations :wink:
I can honestly say that in the 2.5 years I've been using SS I have never once gone into the chat rooms. I get quite enough chatting with you characters as it is.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment