• Show
Clear All
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

Need webspace?

About FileFarmer.com
    We were tired of billing abuses

FileFarmer was formed as an idea after years of hosting successful websites and finding ourselves always billed like crazy by our web hosts. It seemed that there was no such thing as a host that could offer bandwidth at an affordable rate and even popular high volume hosts that we won't mention began to bill us arms and legs to host with them. And one only has so many arms and legs to spend!

We had had it. We now have a fairly large number of servers racked up, and we're out to offer something unique. Gigantic amounts of file space, practically unlimited bandwidth, and generous prices.

All servers are located in New Jersey. Our rates are the best we've seen. And if you see better do let us know.

We do not sell personal information to third parties. We're a financially stable company looking to help others avoid the painful experiences we've had with past hosting companies.

Feel free to email us at filefarmer@gmail.com with any comments, suggestions, or good farm jokes.

Medium Web Farm
    * 3,000 Megabytes Web Space
    * FTP Import access
    * Web Upload option
    * 100 gigabytes monthly xfer
    * PHP and MySql (upgrade fee)
    * SSI and More
    Free to next 1,500 signups!
    1 year account/NO SPAM SENT

Notes:

-It's a public FTP upload right now, then you zap the files over to your account.
    -Some may have troubles getting an activation email. Sign up again, or request activation in the forums manually.
    -I accept no responsibility for anything that occurs; I'm just passing the word along...This is an upstart, so no telling how good or bad it may be; I just signed up myself. But it's free, so I can't argue on that count...
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.
  • MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

Re: Need webspace?

MercuryWebhost

mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

I know, but there's still those cheap bastards out there who can't even "afford" the $5/month minimum that [mw] charges...
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

agreed. MWH

Comment

• MJ
          Here since 2002
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FM
          I know, but there's still those cheap bastards out there who can't even "afford" the $5/month minimum that [mw] charges...
          Positiveness rules over negativity any day. Quality service is what you`ll get.

Think MN at all times. :P
          mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• arielus
            He's back, in Pog form
            • Jun 2004

that would work
            http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
            http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
            http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

• TomTom
              Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
              • May 2002

Max file length is about ~ 30 mb per File with this Service. There had to be a trapdoor. :P

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Re: Need webspace?

Dude, even I could smell COMMERCIAL written all over that little story. If they start saying things like: "no really, we've had those problems too, but wanted to find a solution for you people"....that's what the guy on buy-tv says too when trying to sell some uselell kitchen tool.

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...