X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twist-R
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2005

Eric Entrena Interview

I thought i'd share this all with you since this is a really talented guy who's been around a while and who produces/dj's for the right reasons.

Born in Barcelona and having had an intense upbringing on music Eric Entrena is all about music and quality music. As a producer, his tunes have been played as essential tunes by some of the most relevant DJ's in Ibiza and all over the world. They also have been included in a bunch of compilations around the world such Ministry of Sound, or in the best clubs of the world compilations, like Privilege Ibiza, or El Divino de Ibiza, for example. He has released tracks and remixes on a wide variety of labels such as Purpose Records, Bamboo Music, Loud Bit, RPO Traxx & Tweek'd and has been remixed by a host of remixers including the likes of Dylan Rhymes and Dr. Kucho. I managed to get some of his time between DJ Gigs and this is how it turned out.

Eric Entrena Interview

- News, Reviews, Interviews, Charts, Forums - Pop In & Say Hi.
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Eric Entrena Interview

Thanks for the interview mate...good read ;-)

And Eric seems like a nice and humble chap too!
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...