X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Armen Miran - White Ocean - Burning Man 2016

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Before you experience Burning Man, you always have an image of how it would be. After a couple days, I realised it was a lot different than I had imagined. Being in the middle of no where surrounded by dust, where everybody around you shares the same vibe and we all come together as one was like a dream. I wish I could live this dream forever. During my White Ocean set, the atmosphere around was shaking with a thousand voices; like that part of the song when the music stops and the voices die down, but a fragile few still float in the air. It's a different planet. Without even realising, you connect with everything around you. Your music is asking questions and it's demanding for a story to be told. Thank you White Ocean and I can't wait to see you in the dust!
    "You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." - Gandhi

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Re: Armen Miran - White Ocean - Burning Man 2016

Not brand new but had a fantastic time listening

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: Armen Miran - White Ocean - Burning Man 2016

man how did I miss this, i usually keep up on the BM sets. Thanks for re-posting this Achtung, its a gem.

Comment

Working...