X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

A Funny Ending to a Sad Outing

I've been gone for the past few days in north Alabama because I was at my grandmother's funeral (obviously the reason I haven't been on), and as I get off my return flight and exit the bathroom I run into HOWARD DEAN!! He's not that tall but has a firm handshake.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

who?

Comment

• picklemonkey
      • Jun 2004

careful... stoplight poles are tricky. next time, look both ways before getting off an airplane

Comment

• fumanchu182
        Angantyr The Ruthless
        • Jun 2004

Re: A Funny Ending to a Sad Outing

That's funny
        The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• picklemonkey
          • Jun 2004

was he that guy in the Superbowl incident a while back?

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

He was by himself and a pretty nice guy. I'm sure nobody else talked to him because he was just your normal-looking guy in a suit walking in an airport on a Tuesday night. Also, this was in Hobby Airport here in Houston, not Bush Int'l, which makes sense.
            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Jibgolly
              Vortexuralizor
              • Jun 2004

sorry to hear about your grammums mj.

Comment

• daveman
                I love the colors!!!
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by MJDub
                ....and as I get off my return flight and exit the bathroom I run into HOWARD DEAN!! He's not that tall but has a firm handshake.
                i hope you washed your hands. are you sure he wasn't stalking you in the bathroom. "YEAHHAAAH!, who's you daddy?"
                once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• evangelion
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

I can so imagine him shaking someone's hand, start walking away, then suddenly turn around and let out a big HEEAHHH!!!!! He would say "I figured I would get it out of the way because I know that's what you and everyone else I meet for the rest of my life is thinking." Douche

Sorry about your Grandma, dude. :cry:

Comment

Working...