X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clintlove
    Hey girl, ya Hungry?
    • Jun 2004

Re: John Digweed - Fabric London 12-02-05

It doesn't matter if it's DJ Cookiemonster spinning chocolate chips, it's fantastic. Just watch the video [ms] has offered in the dl section and make you own conclusion. In the meantime, I'm calling the waaaaaaaaaaaaambulence to pick all you crying posters up.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• digitalcrew
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hulkhuss
      summary...
      dark diggers is good
      electro diggers is garbage!!
      so true...
      _viva_la_underground_

Comment

• viceroy
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

I am also in the boat to say this is definitely not digweed.

Not like it matters all that much...its a good set none the less...but I would put $ on the fact that it's not diggers.

peace,
        Steve

Comment

• sakio pod
          SALAD TOSSER
          • Jun 2004

and why is that......

you can just send me the money if you want

Comment

• viceroy
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

1) this does not sound like a set he would play at a club
            2) the sound quality is that of someone who recorded the set at home onto their computer
            3) this is not the sound he has been playing for the past year

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by viceroy
              2) the sound quality is that of someone who recorded the set at home onto their computer

1.I take it then you have ever seen him LIVE he plays differently everywhere he goes
              2.yes the quality is good.....if you know what your doing
              3.thats digweed for ya always ahead of the game
              4.have you listened to the new kiss show.....doesn't sound like a studio mix to me

Comment

• LoUiS
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod

1.I take it then you have ever seen him LIVE he plays differently everywhere he goes
                4.have you listened to the new kiss show.....doesn't sound like a studio mix to me
                His new kiss100 shows are electro,techno,breaks,and some progressive. Because you like digweed so much, that doesn't means that it's a digweed set..! Digweed never played so dark music as far a i know.
                Don't take life too Seriously!!!

Comment

• funky_monkey
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by LoUiS20
                  Digweed never played so dark music as far a i know
                  U are very,very wrong
                  --The world is always three drinks behind--

Comment

• viceroy
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod

I have seen 15 times live...from his twilo days, to a 12 hour set in Montreal. Along with 3 times here in LA the past year. Not to get into a bickering match about I've seen him a bunch of times or anything, but I am aware he plays different wherever he is. I'm also aware that he has not been playing anything like what this set sounds like the past year or so.

I didn't doubt the quality was good...it is good...like when you hook up your mixer to a computer in your bedroom good.

no I haven't listened to the new kiss show, but I never said anything about it being a studio mix. But whenever he does play a set he recorded out somewhere, he always mentions it.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by LoUiS20
                      Digweed never played so dark music as far a i know.
                      OKAY... Let me tell you the man can play stuff that is MUCH Darker than this set. NYE @ Avalon 2002 he just flipped a evil switch at 3:00AM and played the most twisted dark eveil music I've ever heard coming out of any DJ anywhere in the world for 8 hours. I'm not blindly blowing sunshine up his arse either. I went to Ibiza last year just to see him and heard him play electro for the first time and walked out gutted.

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

the new kiss show is awesome......some wacked out shit
                        its weird how he didn't mention any of the tracks...yeah he didn't even mention the guest mix....i haven't heard a kiss show like this in a while

the only thing that i'm getting at is who the fuck is gonna have a remix to watching cars go by....like that and the last 10 or so mins of the set is signature digweed tracks

and on the set from 11-13-04.....the wavy gravy remix.....and alex millan remix
                        who's got those....nobody i've never heard them

the sets came from a reliable sourse.....whether or not its from fabric there from digweed

Comment

• rewing3
                          I really don't care
                          • Jun 2004

Sakio,
                          The kiss mixes from this week are really. But I would like to know who did the 2nd part. It is definetly not diggers. But as for the fabric sets or wherever the hell there from. They are diggers. Both mixes have his signature touch to them. Until I know otherwise I just going to keep the sets labeled the way they are.
                          Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• supaz
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Ok, if it's not Digweed, then who in the hell can it be?

Seriously? I really don't think it's some bedroom dj type...not bc of mixing skills...but bc of track selection. I really don't think these type of tracks are hanging on the walls of some local record shop.

Although Digweed has been playing anything but dark banging sounds via Retail/Kiss...that doesn't mean that he can't change it up in a live setting.

If it's someone who is aspiring to be up and coming, wouldn't you think it would be in their best interest to take credit? This is a slamming set...hands down...

Comment

• sakio pod
                              SALAD TOSSER
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by supaz
                              Ok, if it's not Digweed, then who in the hell can it be?

Seriously? I really don't think it's some bedroom dj type...not bc of mixing skills...but bc of track selection. I really don't think these type of tracks are hanging on the walls of some local record shop.

Although Digweed has been playing anything but dark banging sounds via Retail/Kiss...that doesn't mean that he can't change it up in a live setting.

If it's someone who is aspiring to be up can coming, wouldn't you think it would be in their best interest to take credit? This is a slamming set...hands down...

nicely put

Comment

• FM
                                Wooooooo!
                                • Jun 2004

I would think sakio wouldn't pull a prank like this on the board...I would also think that things were double-checked with the sources ahead of time first to make sure this is what it is...otherwise it makes you look like a cunt and good luck getting that respect back...
                                FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                                "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                                Facebook!
                                A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...