X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Mike Sieben gets nostalgic with Ableton

a few of my old favorites dropped in with a bunch of new stuff that takes me back to the feel of the twilo days... pretty at times, but not softly There's even a tracklist and artwork, combined... it's legible too, I was toying with encrypting it, but thats for you Kamal

• Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

thx the linx mike. will peep asahfp.

Comment

• miketpoto
      Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
      • Jan 2005

Re: Mike Sieben gets nostalgic with Ableton

Oh yeah, and I forgot to say, as always, feedback is greatly appreciated, even though I will be sassy in self/creative defense most likely, I will only defend choices and personal preferences.... not technical issues and/or helpful hints or tips.

keep in mind also that 99% of the time my mixes arent created with a dancefloor to keep filled in the front of my mind (as I do them in my living room or bedroom) but for listening enjoyment and some good ole fashioned boogy-downing every now and then as well.... (so if that is something anyone percieves as lacking sometimes in my sets, I know silly-pants... I don't think anyone will be playing them with that as the primary goal anyhow...

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

Re: Mike Sieben gets nostalgic with Ableton

sounds good mikeyP. always a fan of the poto/mac combo. live is better IMHO.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...