X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balErik
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2004

balErik @ Dirty Grooves - Elefant Oslo 03.11.2017

Some nights you think you will have a quiet gig, but you get surprised and it turns out to be a great one. Last night started out really slowly, not many people at the club when my mate Zoran was warm

Some nights you think you will have a quiet gig, but you get surprised and it turns out to be a great one.
    Last night started out really slowly, not many people at the club when my mate Zoran was warming up, he did a great job trying to get the people there on the floor. And when I started at 00.30, only a few more had arrived, so I was not expecting much. But after about 30 mins into my set, the dancefloor started to fill up, people were arriving later than usual. House to techno, back and forth.
    When it was only a few minutes left before I had to turn of the music at 3.15, a girl flashed her boobs, and said she had an awesome night, and she was giving me her ultimate compliment by doing that she said, hehe. A few months back, a girl came running up to the dj booth and said she wanted to have sex with me, since she loved the tune I played at that moment so much (also at Elefant). It was great fun to play,I love to play there, super vibe, already looking forward to next time.... ��

www.facebook.com/djbalErik/
    www.facebook.com/djbalErik
    http://soundcloud.com/balerik

• benchristopher
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: balErik @ Dirty Grooves - Elefant Oslo 03.11.2017

Nice one!

Comment

Working...