the actor is good, the chick was HOOOOT the movie was fucking good!!, but why did they removed the classic transforming sound from the cartoon.., that blew ass
Transformers
Collapse
X
-
Re: Transformers
Ok guys, I finally caved in and I'm going to watch a bootleg version of this movie tonight! Trust me I hate watching bootlegs but I've been dying to watch this movie and I can't wait anymore... yes I do live on Mars!!!~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: Transformers
Saw this last night, and was completely blown away by the special effects - easily the best of any movie I've ever seen. Totally compensates for the longevity of the film and the cheesy plot.
As a fan of the original cartoon/movie it was a special moment when Prime first showed up!
I thought at times they really tried to get a story line going but then that would just disappear if anyone gets my drift?
Overall I'm really pleased I saw thisComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment