So you were triggered by my signature.
And I like that you're okay with my having owned your ass with my signature - you're being an awesome graceful loser about it
I guess baby steps over two years is the best I can expect from a retard like you.

Funny how you keep bringing me up Chris. This happened two years ago and score is still 8 - 0 for me. You really need to let your obsession with me go. 
Delivery, page technologies and the current forum runtime.
Proprietary technologies across the TITAN family.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.

Comment