Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rewing3
    I really don't care
    • Jun 2004

Now there is well over 5200. This place just keeps growing.
    Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: there's 5000 of us!!!

We can hire R. Kelly to do the intro on the evening but secretly pass out a few crates of rotten tomatoes. Than after we've warmed up by saucing him in that shit, we can get to some real partying with real music...and tie the mofo up and make him listen to it aaallllll night!
      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

am just happy that inspite of having a forum thats nearly as difficult to move through as solving the mysteries of the universe, we still have a healthy inflow of posts and members...... thanks to all those who are taking the plunge
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• poolman
          Fresh Peossy
          • May 2005

Just gotta say, I am impressed with the board support around here. 5000 members is impressive, but what is even better is that there is a good deal of people contributing. I am new to the board but I have to say, what I have seen is making me want to keep coming back. Keep up the work guys.

Comment

• MJ
            Here since 2002
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by poolman
            Just gotta say, I am impressed with the board support around here. 5000 members is impressive, but what is even better is that there is a good deal of people contributing. I am new to the board but I have to say, what I have seen is making me want to keep coming back. Keep up the work guys.
            Hi there, welcome young sir.
            mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

Working...