X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ForYosoul
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Rulers of the Deep live @ tallinn express on Radio 2

I was just listening to the rulers of the deep live @ tallinn express on Radio 2 set that was on last week. Whoever heard this set and knows track id's, I need your help.

Starting from 66 minutes of this mix, a new track starts. It's very calm, mellow and techy track...there is a woman vocal who says "paradise....paradise....." during the breakdown and when the beat comes back she says "please reach paradise..."

If you can help me out, it would be great. It's a beautiful track.
    Music...it?s one of the greatest gifts from God that embraces our sorrows, relieves our worries, strengthens our mind, encourages our soul, builds our character, intrigues our wisdom and challenges our experiences. Music is a way of life.
  • rewing3
    I really don't care
    • Jun 2004

Did you record it. I would like to hear this set eventually.
    Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

i thought htis set sucked. I have it at work, rewing... if you can't find it in the next day or two let me know and I'll log in to work and upload it to yousendit

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

Ok, I will see what I can do. If people think it sucks I might pass. I did like there kiss set from last yr though. Was it like that.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• picklemonkey
          • Jun 2004

I tend to hate everything that everyone else likes

I'll get it to you if you want it... give me the word and I'll up it from the work pc. I don't rememb er their kiss set, but I do remember this set just had some sort of weird feel to it that I wasn't into at all.

Comment

• picklemonkey
            • Jun 2004

actually, I have it here at home too... I burn everything I download to MP3 CD for listening/preview in my car, then re-burn the stuff I like to another "permanent" MP3 CD. On top of that, I back up all sets I download to a DVD and archive the contents of each DVD to a spreadsheet. I have that first CD here at home with that set. (TMI? probably)

I just popped it in for a refresher... fast, annoying, trancey clubby shit imo.

Comment

• Pataky P
              asdf_imo
              • Jun 2004

Re: Rulers of the Deep live @ tallinn express on Radio 2

Yes,this is a very great set!I heard it!!

Comment

• vibe
                Gold Gabber
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                i thought htis set sucked.
                I have the same opinion about this set, but I still love their work as producers, although this set sucked it for me, IMHO.

Comment

Working...