X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

MercuryWebhost - August Special...

To beat the August heat, here's to cooling off with some a new special on MercuryWebhost. That's right, here's what your' in for....
    • To anyone who signs up to the site will not only get the $10 setup fee waived, they will also get the entire month of August free.
    • Moreover, signup within the August 9, 2005 and get the 12th Month absolutely FREE!!!, That's right, August 2006 for your hosting year will be on us.

So DONT waste anymore time, head on over to http://www.mercurywebhost.com NOW and sign up for the plan of YOUR choice on the site.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: MercuryWebhost - August Special...

I'm expecting a rush on this...we got hosting, we got designers...need anthing more. Fuck, this is the one stop shop for the DJ guys...
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Weizy
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jun 2004

alright guys i am going to sign up this weekend

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

just send me a PM when you do chief..... I'll set up the account accordingly
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• futura
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Do you host on W2K3 or only Linux? What if someone wanted to do .NET + SQL instead of PHP/MySQL? I saw the logo on the bottom of the page on mecurywebhost, but didn't see any further hints that hosting plans offered this?

Originally posted by Encryption
          To beat the August heat, here's to cooling off with some a new special on MercuryWebhost. That's right, here's what your' in for....
          • To anyone who signs up to the site will not only get the $10 setup fee waived, they will also get the entire month of August free.
          • Moreover, signup within the August 9, 2005 and get the 12th Month absolutely FREE!!!, That's right, August 2006 for your hosting year will be on us.

So DONT waste anymore time, head on over to http://www.mercurywebhost.com NOW and sign up for the plan of YOUR choice on the site.
          may the groove be with you

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

those are "options" offered only for dedicated servers only and that too without support, right now we only offer support on Linux servers. If you are interested in that, I can obtain more information from the datacenter.

-e-
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Moss
              Getting Somewhere
              • Aug 2003

I signed up today...just in time

Wicked service....cheers.

Moss
              sigpic
              www.aaronmossey.com

Comment

Working...