• Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

'that guy' unappreciation thread

welcome to MN:

hehehe
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

• MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Yes. Assbag IMO.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• qwerty2222
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Re: 'that guy' unappreciation thread

no breaks for him, thats for sure

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

Damn Newbie, what an asshat.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

Statement: He was only asking a question.

...and we were all newbies once!
          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

^ Yes, but his assbaggery is undeniable.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• skahound
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jun 2004

assbag
              1. A term of endearment used to excite one's lover into a passionate frenzy.

2. The man or woman who often uses the above-mentioned term (see #1).

3. The man or woman who often falls for the above-mentioned assbag (see #2).

(1)"Walk with me, my sweet assbag, through vast fields of nasturtiums, and our love will resonate for eternity."

(2)Only an assbag would say "through vast fields of nasturtiums..."

(3)Only an assbag would date someone who says "through vast fields of nasturtiums..."

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Putz.

Comment

• bart_smastard
                  Gold Gabber
                  • May 2005

i got arsey cos i asked a relatively serious question and got a fuckwitted response . if i wanted juvenile replies i would of posted somewhere else

Comment

• skahound
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bart_smastard
                    if i wanted juvenile replies i would of posted somewhere else
                    Actually...you did post in the right place for that!

Comment

• bart_smastard
                      Gold Gabber
                      • May 2005

mjdumb is a very courageous i applaud him .. he enters into a battle of wit and humour unarmed

Comment

• daveman
                        I love the colors!!!
                        • Jul 2005

once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• MJDub
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

If everybody was as serious and pissy as this ass, we'd have had a nuclear holocaust years ago.

Comment

• hulkhuss
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

i really miss the ol chat section.....we need to bring that back!!
                            http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• MJDub
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

We need more cowbell.

Comment

Working...