FAO people from the UK

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

FAO people from the UK

After several years of dedicated and continuous work for the site, Chemicalbeavis has decided to stop recording the Kiss100 show. I wanted to say thanks on behalf of the Team for your ongoing support and recording the Kiss100 shows since such a long time. The time you have dedicated for supplying us with the Kiss100 shows week by week already on Sunday (no matter in what condition you were ) will always be remembered as it's a difference between helping out here and there and doing something on a regular base for such a long time. So Kudos to the Ripmeister General!

We would like to be able to host the Kiss100 shows on Sunday already as well in Future so that you guys can grab the Kiss100 shows as fast as possible but we need help with this. We are looking for somebody who lives in the United Kingdom and can record the Kiss100 show either from Freeview TV or via digital audio broadcast and is willing to upload us the shows every week on Sunday. So if there are any takers, please contact me via PM or E-Mail tomtom@mercurynation.com and then we will also talk about the benefits that come with this deal.

Speaking of Changes, I have also made a personal decision. I have hosted the special downloads since about two years now and I thought it is time that somebody fresh and hungry takes over. I would have never considered quitting if we didn?t have somebody on the Team like Joe aka Skahound of which I know that he will do it with the required Passion, Energy and Reliability. I had an awesome time over the last years talking with DJ?s and Producers I never thought I would and I really enjoyed what I did.

So please say thanks to Chemicalbeavis for what he has done in the past and welcome your new host Skahound.
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: FAO people from the UK

THANK YOU TomTom for all the specials

THANK YOU ChemicalBeavis for all the KISS sets

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
      I would have never considered quitting if we didn?t have somebody on the Team like Joe aka Skahound of which I know that he will do it with the required Passion, Energy and Reliability.

Looking forward to the future. Onward and upward!
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

Congrats Ska and Chem it is sad to see you leave. Thanks for all the great kiss 100 rips.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• shosh
          Banned
          • Jun 2004

Thanks fellas... lets hope we can keep this going. you will be missed... :shed a tear:

Comment

• mixu
            Travel Guru Extraordinaire
            • Jun 2004

Thanks guys for all your efforts over the years ? really, really, really appreciate it. Your dedication has not gone unnoticed...

Looking forward to Ska's choices :wink:

I would offer to rip the shows but I'm rarely at home at the weekends and if I am I'm asleep

Might be able to help out occasionally though
            Ask me a question...

Comment

• skahound
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mixu
              Looking forward to Ska's choices :wink:
              This week's selections are ace!

We will be hosting the John Digweed - Live at Fabric set to get more input about whether people really think it's him or not.
              A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• chuckc
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Thanks tom tom for all the listening pleasure...

and thanks to ska for picking up were tom left off.....

Comment

• rewing3
                  I really don't care
                  • Jun 2004

Who has been recording the shows while chem was gone over the last couple of weeks. Maybe they are willing to step in and fill his shoes.
                  Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                    Double hoodie beer monster
                    • Jun 2004

^ I think chem was

Comment

• gjg21
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jul 2004

cheers for all the dedication chem!

i'd do it, but i'm in the US.

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Thanks for the kind words guys, it is with some sadness that i'm stopping recording the shows, but its been over 4 years now and i just feel that i want to turn it in and have a lie in on Sunday mornings Of course if anyone wants any help regarding recording the show then drop me a pm, i will help if i can.

Comment

• neoee
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Thanks Chem, I'll think of you everytime I listen to a set dated before today.

But really thanks for all your time and effort. Your dealer avatar pretty much sums it up; delivering us the weekly fix we've all needed.
                          "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• GregWhelan
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Thanks for all your help chem - you lot may know that i do the tracklistings for the alberta.ca/kiss site so i know the time needed to get the show every week - most saturday nights i set the alarm for 2.58am, get up, hit record and go back to sleep - when I wake up i have a digweed kiss 100 set!However I cant do that every week as I'm either out, or I forget.Plus I only record it to minidisc whidh would be no good for the site.

Thanks to tomtom for the specials as well.

good luck skahound with the future specials.

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GregWhelan
                              Thanks for all your help chem - you lot may know that i do the tracklistings for the alberta.ca/kiss site so i know the time needed to get the show every week - most saturday nights i set the alarm for 2.58am, get up, hit record and go back to sleep - when I wake up i have a digweed kiss 100 set!However I cant do that every week as I'm either out, or I forget.Plus I only record it to minidisc whidh would be no good for the site.

Thanks to tomtom for the specials as well.

good luck skahound with the future specials.

Greg, i have been using your site since 2000, i have a whole catalogue of Kiss shows which i would have lost by now if it was not for the CD covers complete with tracklists you guys produce every week, so props for all your hard work too, really appreciated

Comment

Working...