• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dvs
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

MS Radio Right Now !!!

tune in an left me know what u think!!!
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo Shic
  • Pataky P
    asdf_imo
    • Jun 2004

Re: MS Radio Right Now !!!

Thanks,i tune it!!

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

so did anyone catch this after all ?? I was in a car ride through pouring rain from my home town to Bombay..... how was it ??
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Fook I missed it, but i'll give u a review if you have it for download....
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• dvs
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

so did anyone catch this after all ?? I was in a car ride through pouring rain from my home town to Bombay..... how was it ??
          e,

u can download a copy of it from www.djaymac.com
          aug5 mix
          "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo Shic

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

thanks dude..... I got the PM
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...