X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jp sykes
    Where in the hell are the downloads?? :-(
    • Mar 2005

Re: KISS 100 8-6-05

is anyone else having problems downloading the kiss sets this week?

everytime I try the usual window pops up, but with no text in it, and doesn't download. any ideas why? I would love to hear these two sets.
    LATEST MIXES FOR D/LOAD:
    http://johnpaulsykes.wordpress.com/mixes/

Comment

• michael louis
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jul 2004

this was his first hour of the set. the first track on the recording is actually the first track that he started with, which is FAFA MONTECA PRESENTS LOUDEAST 'REDLIGHT' ON HYPNOTIC FRANCE. when i was there i thought the first hour was ok, but soon after bombs started to drop. by 4am shit hit the fan

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by michael louis
        when i was there i thought the first hour was ok, but soon after bombs started to drop. by 4am shit hit the fan
        Exactly, Finally somebody that was there agrees that the first hour he played on the kiss show was only "OK" ,

I know most of you are satisfied with this one hour set but come on guys...he coulda picked another hour to play with a few bombs, especially after putting up with the boring ass electro crap he always plays now week after week after week...

Comment

• michael louis
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jul 2004

i think the reason that he chose this hour was either that (a) he plans on playing the other parts too or that (b) the other parts contain mostly unsigned stuff that he doesn't want to broadcast

Comment

• chuckc
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

(a) he plans on playing the other parts too

I hope your right...

(b) the other parts contain mostly unsigned stuff that he doesn't want to broadcast
            I am bought tired of that excuse....they have voiceovers all over the set...it isnt like somebody is going to try and play it out.

Comment

• michael louis
              Fresh Peossy
              • Jul 2004

true. but all it takes is a track id and people will go on soulseek. and since most tracks have a tendency to leak, someone will have it.

Comment

• hashhead
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

See now this is why i questioned the authenticy of the Budapest set.....

The first hr was like a kiss mix.

In 4+ hrs Digweed will eventually dig deep and bring out the nukes.
                Not give us a shady version of 'how was ur evening so far' and that other old track pushing too hard.

Fabric feb '05 set......i think this was the fabled recording u talk/dream about chuck. Bit of a shitter when christmas has come and gone and you dont even realise

Comment

• darkmark
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

i think the reason that he chose this hour was either that (a) he plans on playing the other parts too or that (b) the other parts contain mostly unsigned stuff that he doesn't want to broadcast
                  A lot of the live diggers sets that I have are all early hour stuff. Diggers is notorious for trying to weed out the crowd so only the diehards remain for the onslaught. He also doesn't want his peak stuff being out there. He, and other DJs as well, want you to show up at the gigs and experience the sound on his terms.

Last time he was in SF, the first two hours, while decent, weren't groundbreaking. However, he did lure Joe Average Clubber and Jane Partygirl into the darkness that followed. It was mad.

Comment

• jorgeparodi
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Feb 2005

tune NUMBER 3 is called zoo brazil ft emma - tonight

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

email mail him........ everyone johndigweed@kiss100.com......tell him we would love to hear the rest of the set......every email helps

Comment

• Kobe
                        I wish I had an interesting User title
                        • Jun 2004

Good luck hearing the rest of this, I'm still waiting to hear the rest of the 7/3/02 set from Centro Fly

"i'll try to play some more of this..." that's right there with "I really do read all the email"
                        Beats are my crack.

Comment

• GregWhelan
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

kobe - i genuinely believe he reads all the e-mails - i've collared him many a time at bedrock in london and he assures me he does read them, just obviously cannot reply. He has replied to me in the past though!

Imagine he doesnt check his e-mail for one month - think how many he has - although I would imagine it passes the time on a long-haul flight

Comment

• chuckc
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

what the f*ck is wrong with me anymore...First time I heard this set i didnt like it ....then i tried to listen again...adn i liked it a little more...then listened again and i really think it is quite good..

maybe it jsut takes time for me to get used to these newer soudns and this electro style....who the hell knows....It must take time to soak in this stuff b4 u finally "get it"

Comment

• yelena
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Sep 2004

I was there. Too bad the sound sucks in there and it just about ruined my time. I cant wait to go and hear him at old Twilo in a couple.

Comment

• influx
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Jun 2004

digweed was not that great that night imo.. the venue is badass though! definitely want to go back there next year.
                                i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
                                www.flynoteproductions.com

Comment

Working...