Infusion - Live @ Dance Valley Festival, Holland (6.08.2005)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoUiS
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Infusion - Live @ Dance Valley Festival, Holland (6.08.2005)

--> http://s58.yousendit.com/d.php?id=3I...SWKDSGYAHK00G8 <--
    Don't take life too Seriously!!!
  • LoUiS
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Infusion - Live @ Dance Valley Festival, Holland (6.08.2005)

Sorry guys but i've just realized that the set is off. Propably too many downloads..!

Comment

• LoUiS
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Ok here is another link --> http://filecache.de/hosting/99869059 <--

Comment

• shan
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

you little beauty nice one

Comment

• qwerty2222
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

thanks!

Comment

• andynewland
            Gold Gabber
            • Jul 2004

Comment

• carlos omar
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2005

Re: Infusion - Live @ Dance Valley Festival, Holland (6.08.2

thanks alot guy

Comment

• code11
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Once again Infusion delivers the goods!!! Too bad the set is only 30 min long. Love the remix of Chab - Closer to Me at the end.

Comment

• emre
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

Actually this is the last part of Cattaneo's set (and I was there so I am sure )

Comment

• shan
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by emre
                    Actually this is the last part of Cattaneo's set (and I was there so I am sure )
                    no its not. yer man from dance dept says its infusion before broadcasting so I think Im gonna go with him on this one

Comment

• emre
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shan
                      no its not. yer man from dance dept says its infusion before broadcasting so I think Im gonna go with him on this one
                      Wessel van Diepen screwed up cause Hernan and Infusion switched on the schedule And Infusion did a live PA as usual, so no way they'd play Finor - Dilemma and that Closer to me remix

I was hungover from the night before but the difference between these 2 acts isn't th?t hard to tell

Comment

• shan
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Wessel van Diepen screwed up cause Hernan and Infusion switched on the schedule And Infusion did a live PA as usual, so no way they'd play Finor - Dilemma and that Closer to me remix

I was hungover from the night before but the difference between these 2 acts isn't th?t hard to tell
                        yeah I suppose I thought it was a bit weird hearing closer to me. nice suprise all the same thanks for pointing it out

Comment

• Mauricio
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Jun 2004

You're right, I was there too and they indeed switched Hernan and Infusion. There were more things on both days that did't go according to schedule.

Comment

• maxman
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mauricio

You're right, I was there too and they indeed switched Hernan and Infusion. There were more things on both days that did't go according to schedule.
                            Isn't that just the beauty of a festival??? I had a great time anyway, even though some alterations were made to the schedule... The only thing that could have been more on schedule was the weather
                            My life is full of dark times and times when the sun breaks through and makes everything okay again.
                            People don't know how uplifting music is, until they have been through the dark.

Markus Schulz

Comment

• chakakan
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • May 2005

Re: Infusion - Live @ Dance Valley Festival, Holland (6.08.2

shame that isn t the set of infusion or hernan cattaneo :cry:

anyway thanks for the upload,your intentions were good

Comment

Working...