X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daveman
    I love the colors!!!
    • Jul 2005

to the admins....

my buddy who has been on the site for sometime now finnally convinced me to sign up and start getting sets. i agree with your posting conditions it gives life to the site. heres the deal. i am over a hundred now (nearly as many as my buddy) and he keeps buggin me to tell someone that i can't download yet. after being patient and waiting for 100 posts i am finnaly posting a "whats up with that" post. now i will be the first to admit that not all of my posts can be considered legit based on the rules i have read, but how can i talk about the music without being able to download it. thanks for looking into the issue.
    once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

for some reason you weren't added to the passwords group, check it out now, you should be good to go
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• daveman
      I love the colors!!!
      • Jul 2005

Re: to the admins....

that was quick... thanks

once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

Working...