• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daveman
    I love the colors!!!
    • Jul 2005

presidential election longshots 2008

Christopher Walken - 2008

I know it seems too soon to start talking about it, but those who are thinking about running are getting out their message early. This could turn out like the freakshow California election. What's Gary Coleman's doing this next decade?
    once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: presidential election longshots 2008

Walken for president? Shit, might as well take Macaulay Culkin as his vice-president...

THE TERRORISTS ARE COMING!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

I can't very well do the voice over the internet in a post, but can you imagine Walken talking to NKorea and Iran? Awesome!

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Hmmm...that'd be cool. And the look he would give Kim-Jong-Il whenever he'd try to open his mouth for a reply...Kim would feel SO like a schoolboi. Jenks, you made me change my mind: Walken for president!

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• daveman
          I love the colors!!!
          • Jul 2005

just thinking of the speeches and debates being said in his mannerisms and tone of voice would be hysterical.

and he knows a thing or two about war. just think about his character in Pulp Fiction.....

"I had that lump of metal up my ass for five long years. I'd be damned if someone was going to walk away with your birthright."

makes me wish Sean Connery could run. the debate would be classic.
          once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

i wish harry caray would have been president.

ya know, i think we can solve this one, yeah,!!!, lets go get some hot dogs and jack daniels." YEAH! alright. yeah.

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

x100

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

you know who HC is? wow, didnt think his fame got past american sports media. :P

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

HC was no jack buck.

Comment

• thesightless
                    • Jun 2004

joe buck should be dragged behind a very fast car on a dirt road. jack i never heard, but i really hate joe, he needs to realize that he isnt a comedian. i actually turn the sound for him when the yanks play.

Comment

• daveman
                      I love the colors!!!
                      • Jul 2005

i hope that Harry Carry isn't too much of an international icon. Can you imagine talking to someone who learned to speak english listening to Harry Carry. :ROFLMAO:

Comment

• jarble187
                        vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
                        • Sep 2004

Just Imagine....."This watch I got here was first purchased by your great-granddaddy. It was bought during the First World War in a little general store in Knoxville, Tennessee. It was bought by private Doughboy Ernie
                        Coolidge the day he set sail for Paris. It was your great- granddaddy's war watch, made by the first company to ever make wrist watches. You see, up until then, people just carried pocket watches. Your great-granddaddy wore that watch every day he was in the war. Then when he had done his duty, he went home to your great- grandmother, took the watch off his wrist and put it in an ol' coffee can. And in that can it stayed 'til your grandfather Dane Coolidge was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Germans once again. This time they called it World War Two. Your great-granddaddy gave it to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane's luck wasn't as good as his old man's. Your granddad was a Marine and he was killed with all the other Marines at the battle of Wake Island. Your granddad was facing death and he knew it. None of those boys had any illusions about ever leavin' that island alive. So three days before the Japanese took the island, your 22-year old grandfather asked a gunner on an Air Force transport named Winocki, a man he had never met before in
                        his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he had never seen in the flesh, his gold watch. Three days later, your grandfather was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the war was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his Dad's gold watch. This watch. This watch was on your Daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a Vietnamese prison camp. Now he knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it's be confiscated. The way your Daddy looked at it, that watch was your birthright. And he'd be damned if and slopeheads were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide somethin'. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of disentary, he gave me the watch. I hid with uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you."
                        Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Still brilliant.

Comment

• superdave
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Walken for Pres. would be pretty cool since he freaks out even other actors.

In reality, the race in '08 seems wide open on the Republican side. I don't think anyone's sold on Frist. I'd have to go with McCain, but he may be too old. A solid VP in case he kicks it is in order. Seems like Hillary's the Democrat's choice. I wonder if Kerry or Gore would come back to oppose her?
                            Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• daveman
                              I love the colors!!!
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Yao
                              Walken for president? Shit, might as well take Macaulay Culkin as his vice-president...
                              it takes someone from the Netherlands to suggest a Walken Culkin ticket.

Walken Culkin even sounds Dutch.

Comment

Working...