X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Alabama

appears as if Alabama just wants to secede and become their own Christian nation. first abortion and now not airing a kids show because it has a gay marriage in it.. like wtf? so much for public television with the censorship. they are just isolating themselves further.

i find it funny that we are so anti sharia law when it comes to muslim nations and their own laws but here we are.. free and open America Christian sharia law in the midwest.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James
  • Highsteppa
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2005

Re: Alabama

We have similar talk of separation in the province of Calgary.

Land locked province is going to go on their own, thinking that their already suffering oil stock will keep them afloat. Good luck with that.

Alabama seceding is a new one, I thought Texas was the state that was constantly yammering about leaving.

Comment

• REDROCK
      Gold Gabber
      • Feb 2015

Re: Alabama

Meanwhile in Oregon

Around 100 students walked out of West Linn High School in Oregon last week in protest of the school’s decision to allow a Chick-fil-A food truck to sell chicken sandwiches during one of the school’s football games, among other microaggressions they said were making LGBT students feel “unsafe.” “West Linn High School’s Gay-Straight Alliance organized ...

Im sorry but, seriously?
      Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

Working...