• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    The Bunker Podcast 194: Delta Funktionen

This edition of the podcast comes from old friend of The Bunker @deltafunktionen. we asked what he was up to these days and got some interesting news:”The last few months I spent a lot of time in the studio with Samuel, known from his VC-118A and Mohlao monikers. In the last year we have been flying to each other cities a couple of times, having long and intense studio sessions and now we are in the final stage of finishing an album. We're also planning to take this music live for the next year(s), so loads of work are taking place. The last few months I have been doing a lot of research on the production side of things and somewhat re-educated myself and now all the gathered knowledge comes out. It's a great feeling to see a lot of pieces of the puzzle come together, so all I can say is that I can't wait to release this project and share it with the world! Nothing of that in this mix though, this mix focuses on dancefloor music I enjoy to play out nowadays."tracklist.Z.A.R. - The False MirrorGeistform - Interval SignalDJ Spider - Alien Implant Removal65D Mavericks - Cosmic DriftSimulant - Optimal FlowDonor - Indentity Revealed (Patrick Russell Remix)OVR - Metal SlipperCRZKNY - Resist (DJ Stingray Bag Job Mix)Locked Club - SvobodaSkee Mask - Dial 274The Black Dog - Floods v3.2 (Surgeon Remix)Clatterbox - Genetic CodeSurgeon - Whose Bad Hands Are These? (Autechre Remix - DF edit)Talker - Battle Standard (Regis Remix)DJ Skurge - SabotageSuburban Knight - MaroonBlawan - KalosiDonato Dozzy - Nine O ThreeStanislav Tolkachev - Ant ParadeSurgeon - LevelStrider. B. - Bradley's RobotDJ Stingray 313 - 2.4Ghz ISMNuel - TelemagentaMiller & Keane - March Of The AndroidsMicrothol - Armoury FunkVC-118A - Glow

Podcast home: http://www.beyondbooking.com/podcast.asp

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
Working...