• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    The Bunker Podcast 201: DJ CZ

this edition of The Bunker Podcast comes from San Francisco's DJ CZ, aka Chris Zaldua. There he puts on Surface Tension events and runs the Left Hand Pah imprint with Nihar Bhatt, who also turned in an edition of The Bunker Podcast earlier this year.artist statement:"This mix was crafted on two XDJ-1000s and an Allen & Heath mixer in one take. It's sort of a snapshot of where I'm at as a DJ these days, and contains a lot of music I'd play in the club and some I wouldn't. It's not techno, but it's not not-techno. It's not drum'n'bass, but it's not not-drum'n'bass, either. What really interests me is music that's slippery and difficult to define and exists in multiple spaces at once, and that's pretty much what I consider all of these tunes to be. Perhaps the best way to summarize it is in the immortal words of Uwe Schmidt aka Atom™ aka Fonosandwich:They call it donutBut it doesn't have a hole."tracklist:Soma / Stygian Vista (Extreme) 1996Age / Lancet (Mille Plateaux) 1994Heap / Trippin' (Berceuse Heroique) 2017 (edit of House Hallucinates 1992)Elexos / 49 Mile Scenic Drive (Unreleased) 2019Front de Cadeaux / Sottofondo Nero (self-released) 2019 (edit of .. unknown)Tobias. / Spectrum V (Ostgut Ton) 2016Skee Mask / Soundboy Ext. (Ilian Tape) 2018Pete Namlook & Burhan Öçal / Bir Çalgiyim Gögsüne Yaslanmis Part V (Fax Records) 1998Hodge / Bam (Berceuse Heroique) 2018Kid Drama & Om Unit / Untitled 4 (Apollo) 2019E L O N / Inside the Private City (Left Hand Path) 2019Speedy J / Amoco Cadiz (Novamute) 2000Azure Skies / Bring Nothing Back (Ant-Zen) 2001TSVI / Neutrino (Nervous Horizon) 2018Forests ?? / Yes (Vague Terrain edit) (Left Hand Path) 2018Simo Cell / Balandbeat (Brothers From Different Mothers) 2018Bézier / ?? (Honey Soundsystem) 2019Wata Igarashi / Kioku (The Bunker NY) 2019

Podcast home: http://www.beyondbooking.com/podcast.asp

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
Working...