Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004

Mr. Claypole and Mr. Biology

these guys play some filthy and intense music - gives me acid flashbacks
    their sets remind me of why i like electronic music
  • rewing3
    I really don't care
    • Jun 2004

They definetly have some awesome mixes. From what I have heard from them everything has been excellent. I highly recommend any of this mixes.
    Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

The website is down.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• stencil_cp
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2005

Re: Mr. Claypole and Mr. Biology

heard a section of claypoleology 3 online and grabbed the first two a week or so ago. got to check them out further but they're definitely cool. trippy and out there... i'd call it a breath of fresh air...if it didn't have the dark and creepy coolness thing going...

Comment

• Timothy Claypole
          Fresh Peossy
          • Sep 2005

Hello there folks.

Glad you are enjoying the mixes! You can grab them all from our site

Claypoleology 4 is now up, along with a new 2 part mix I have done on my own, Mekons In My Attic, which can be found on my page. Mr Biology has just finished a new mix project which will be on the site very very soon.

Also we have been asked to do a mix for Mercury nation, so more news on that shortly!

We will be playing at Stealth Nottingham UK on 22nd October all night, so if any of you are in the area...

Cheers!

Comment

• skahound
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jun 2004

Welcome!!

Originally posted by Timothy Claypole
            Mekons In My Attic

I had to make my wife leave the house while I listened to this. I seriously don't know where you guys get this stuff. You must have minions locked in the woodshed making the most evil music! Keep it up!

Also we have been asked to do a mix for Mercury nation, so more news on that shortly!

Can't thank you guys enough for this. Looking forward to getting our hands on this monster!
            A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• tiddles
              Encryption, Jr.
              • Jun 2004

looking forward to this!
              thanks for the sets

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

We will be playing at Stealth Nottingham UK on 22nd October all night, so if any of you are in the area...

Cheers!
                i might well come up for that. I love the stuff you guys play
                motherlover

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

how long is all night, and what sort of place is stealth? Hope it is small and dark
                  motherlover

Comment

• Timothy Claypole
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Sep 2005

You must have minions locked in the woodshed making the most evil music!

unrecogniseduser - Stealth is awesome! Claypoleology Silent Cinema is from 10pm till 4am. Our room is like a small den, with black curtains seperating it from the rest of the room, and inside there are 2 large screens on the wall, and beanbags etc on the floor to lie about and stuff. Me & Mr Biology play back to back all night using vinyl, cd, mp3, ableton, various effects etc and play our selection of dvds on the screens. Last time was amazing, and the films ran as follows - Nosferatu, Tod Brownings Freaks, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, A Clockwork Orange, the movies getting more twsited and obscene in line with the music as the night progresses....
                    Its the ideal set up for us, we can play as slow and twisted and weird as we want, and build from dark ambience at the start of the night, to full on carnage towards the end of the night...You can come in and chill on the beanbags, listen to the sounds and watch the movies, or you can jump about and go insane....

Room 1 upstairs will also be minimal carnage, Matt Tolfrey, Stealth resident, will be joined by Shadi Megallaa and other guests (keep checking www.stealthattack.co.uk for further details). Tolfreys sets are , and from what I have heard from Shadi's mixes......you are in for a blinder of a night whichever room you decide to visit!

Oh, and the Function 1 soundsystem destroys...........

Hope you can make it in October!

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

ah no... that is saturday, i have tickets for spurs away at old trafford. I may well try and come still but its gonna be a battle
                      motherlover

Comment

Working...