• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Soo Kamala Harris

Originally posted by clintlove
    Please explain what on that list I provided that you don’t support and why?

As I mentioned before, I don’t necessarily support Trump, but I do believe his administration is doing good work behind the scenes.
    Do you know he milked the Presidency for over a BILLION dollars and Ivanka and Jared snaked in 600+ million through their Chinese patents.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Re: Soo Kamala Harris

I would love to cherry pick the heck out of this one but Trump's only worth so much of a Friday.

* Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.
      All while his son flew on federal dollars in a U.S. aircraft to Mongolia to shoot an endangered goat - on your tax payer dollars. So as long as I dont cheat on my wife at home, I'm not technically cheating eh?

* Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
      Violent crime skyrocketed in the last 2 years of Trumps' presidency.

* Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
      A democratic bill pushed forward to Trump that eventually got into law.

* Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding Moms.
      Presidential candidate Donald Trump called a lawyer and breastfeeding mother “disgusting” after she requested a break from a deposition in order to pump, according to a New York Times report on Tuesday. According to the paper, lawyer Elizabeth Beck was questioning Trump in 2011 about a failed Florida real estate project. Beck, with her husband, represented clients who claimed to lose thousands of dollars in the deal.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...