X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ariel Cybana
    Addiction started
    • Jul 2004

Snag a June mix from Ariel Cybana

Just wanted to let you guys know I updated my mixsets on my website and I present to you my June mix from Provocative when I was on Mercurysessions.

Linky is right here and please snag!
    http://www.arielcybana.com/PROVOCATIVE%20-%2006-24-05%20(hour%201)%20-%20Ariel%20Cybana.mp3

There are two more sets that are available but you must register onto my board here: http://www.arielcybana.com/phpbb/index.php in order to get the links.
  • Funky Dredd
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2005

Re: Snag a June mix from Ariel Cybana

Thanks for the set Ariel! I always enjoy your mixes!
    Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• robprunzit
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Better get over there and grab up the sets available. 3 now and will change soon. She always has great style!
      AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• shosh
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

thanks ariel. hot shit as always!

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
          Addiction started
          • Jul 2004

yep I will change it in the next week or two. Next month's selection will have my first di set or a different June Provocative set for the public snag and for my board members they'll get my final EB/MN set. I'll announce it accordingly when I get around to posting it.

lastly, t/l's to all the sets are available on my msgboard. I admit I'm one of those people who prefers to let people hear the sets before finding out what the t/l is or I like to make them put a little effort to find it.

Comment

Working...