DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

All Day I Stream Week #10

DjLellone's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds
  • psybangas
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2006

Re: All Day I Stream Week #10

Thanks for sharing so fast. I have subscribed (in Twitch, using free month trial of Amazon Prime) and while I'm grateful for the artists sharing such enjoyable sets, fact remains the buffering glitches and splitting sets across videos, for example, detracts from an otherwise great show.

Do the shared files above have skips and buffering gaps or have you edited them?

Like Lemon8's weekly show it airs at midnight where I'm located which makes recording it live problematic. Hence I'm relying on Twitch stream quality to be good, which as I mentioned, it's far from perfect. They also prevent downloading video source files directly. Why? If there's going to be copies of the shows available so fast after airing think I'll cancel my subscription/ support and just leech for free.

Edit - downloaded the files, there's no gaps. Now I'm wondering where you got these files. You must have edited the gaps because the original source files have gaps (Bross set in particular). In any case have sent you a DM, if you have time to reply, thanks.
    Last edited by psybangas; August 31, 2020, 12:34:08 AM.

Comment

• psybangas
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2006

OK I worked out a solution. I rolled back to version 1.7.3 Twitch Leecher https://github.com/Franiac/TwitchLee...ses/tag/v1.7.3
      where I can log into my Twitch sub https://www.twitch.tv/alldayidreamof by authorizing my sub-only VOD downloads and search the URLs I'm after. Then if I "Disconnect" Twitch Leecher in Settings https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections for some reason I can successfully download the video source files. What a PITA though.

TL.jpg

Comment

• psybangas
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2006

This track gets features on both Bross and Flowers on Monday sets.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by psybangas
          This track gets features on both Bross and Flowers on Monday sets.

I believe that track is the most played vocal track of 2020 From Hernan Resident to loads of ADID promos, Anjunadeep, Canopy Sounds, Tony from A&B and so on ...

Will check these ones out

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• DjLellone
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by psybangas
            Thanks for sharing so fast. I have subscribed (in Twitch, using free month trial of Amazon Prime) and while I'm grateful for the artists sharing such enjoyable sets, fact remains the buffering glitches and splitting sets across videos, for example, detracts from an otherwise great show.

Do the shared files above have skips and buffering gaps or have you edited them?
            The Bross set was a mess (as always), the other two were streaming skips free so they didn't need editing.
            DjLellone's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Comment

Working...