• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. T
    Getting warmed up
    • Oct 2004

[ms] member mix
    Shakir Abedeen - My Deep House Sets

So i just saw diggers post on insta about 20 years of Kiss 100 and Transition shows and i immediately thought of this forum! i'm so happy to see its still up and running and up to date with all the latest in the world of electronic dance music. I became a member is 2004 and was fairly active then but i haven't signed in in about 10 years! and could you believe it i remembered my username and password and got it right on my first try! thats unbelievable cuz i still have trouble remembering some of my current accounts that i use on a daily basis! thats the love i have for this community.

Now when i had joined i was just starting to learn to dj and would come here to listen to new music and had made a few friends who i would talk to about new releases and listen to their sets but at that time i couldn't mix and had no sets of my own. Now i am proud to say that i have been djing for the past 8 - 10 years out of which at least 5 professionally! At gigs where i'm from i have to compromise and play all kinds of music for my audience depending on what they want but my love has always been electronic dance music or prog-deep-tech house! So heres a link to my soundcloud page and some of the recent deep-tech house sets i've posted! hope u guys like em and if you do please let me know by leaving a comment and if you have any tracklist inquires just dm me or leave a message in the comments section and ill sort you out!

Just wanna say its good to be back and now and im excited more than ever to be apart of this great community once again!

https://soundcloud.com/shakir-abedeen/sets/my-deep-house-sets
Working...