X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pimpkush
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2004

Melbourne...here i come

I'm from the US, and i'm going to Melbourne to study for about 4 months in the spring. I'm wondering if there are any aussies round here that can tell me what the club scene's like down under...plus i've heard the girls are sick...so fill me in

peace
    Got my head fucked up...but thats the way i like it

slsk: pimpkush
    hit me up
  • supaz
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Melbourne...here i come

I haven't met much Aussie's in Melbourne...just a bunch of Floridians...some of the chics are hot, but not across the board.

Comment

• mixu
      Travel Guru Extraordinaire
      • Jun 2004

I lived in Oz for a year a while back and was in Melbourne for 8 months... it's got a great club scene with an emphasis on prog (well it did when I was there). And the girls are HOT!

Definitely one of my favourite cities in the world ? enjoy
      Ask me a question...

Comment

• juouelle
        Getting Somewhere
        • Aug 2004

Melbourne (Mel-bun) is fully sick mate. Melbourne is PROG whilst Sydney is Breaks and House. Brighton area i believe is tops as well as the city. U shouldn't have a hard time findin' what's goin on w/ the scene down there as they have weekly pulbications that filter all throughout the city as to what's happenin where.

Only downfall about Melbun...

Lack of diversity of beaches, the bunk of the ozzie weather, and extremely ethnocentric Lebanese ppl. No offence, individually you're great ppl. As a group however you lack in social likesness. Too much pride. Melbun's honestly got a really cool vibe and is probably the culture and fashion mecca of oz. And er the girls are tops. Don't b fooled however, ozzies are the second most obesce country to the U.S. The glams well make up 4 the fatties however.

Anywho, I'm jealous none the less but I'll be back in a few years. The place will honestly change your life forever.

Topography and socially i reckon it's one of the best nations on this planet.

Have a wonderfull time!

Comment

Working...