Not pushing anyone (genuinely - if it's not happening, it's not happening and I heard most of it live), but if the HQ / FLAC links do start getting shared off the books do drop me a PM. I can also share the files on Soulseek (or not if that's your wish - I won't share anything I'm asked not to - guaranteed).
John Digweed - Bunker Session #28 (14-11-20)
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed - Bunker Session #28 (14-11-20)
Not pushing anyone (genuinely - if it's not happening, it's not happening and I heard most of it live), but if the HQ / FLAC links do start getting shared off the books do drop me a PM. I can also share the files on Soulseek (or not if that's your wish - I won't share anything I'm asked not to - guaranteed). -
Re: John Digweed - Bunker Session #28 (14-11-20)
Great, now Transitions has disappeared from DIFM (it's in the listings still, so assume it's a feck up at their end). Hopefully Lel is on this, as DIFM aren't broadcasting it this week it seems...Comment
-
An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Bunker Session #28 (14-11-20)
I think they messed up the schedule a bit today.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Bunker Session #28 (14-11-20)
so from the bottom of the google search page these are the sites that have been blocked for DCMA
Re: Unknown
NOTICE TYPE
MCA- Copyright claim #1
KIND OF WORK:Unspecified
DESCRIPTIONJOHN DIGWEED LIVE BUNKER SESSIONS: https://bedrockshop.com/ & https://www.johndigweed.com/
ORIGINAL URLS:- bedrockshop.com - 1 URL
ALLEGEDLY INFRINGING URLS:- djmp3.live - 10 URLs
- watchthedj.com - 1 URL
- www109.zippyshare.com - 1 URL
- www18.zippyshare.com - 1 URL
- www60.zippyshare.com - 1 URL
- www70.zippyshare.com - 1 URL
- www86.zippyshare.com - 1 URL
Comment
- Copyright claim #1
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment