X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PartyInGreece
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2006

Pvt. Vasquez - AKA Stelios Vassiloudis

Stelios Vassiloudis quietly began producing under the alias Pvt. Vasquez for I think almost a year now, focusing more on techno. I've linked his soundcloud page.

Listen to Pvt. Vasquez | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

The april 2020 mix is eclectic but didn't get into any techno. For that, check out mix he did for UNDER Los Angeles.

It's pretty exciting to see someone with so much talent in the progressive house arena come flex some raw, organic sounding techno.
  • Denied51
    Platinum Poster
    • Dec 2016

Re: Pvt. Vasquez - AKA Stelios Vassiloudis

Being a massive fan of Stel for a long time. Great producer. This alias by him put out really freshey techno trax.

Comment

• PartyInGreece
      Gold Gabber
      • Aug 2006

Yeah it was awesome to hear that side of him....I was really impressed by his selection of techno and the style of techno he was playing and putting out.

Comment

• Denied51
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2016

Btw, few years ago he said he is working on his new album, still unreleased. It Is What It Is was superb.

Comment

• PartyInGreece
          Gold Gabber
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Denied51
          Btw, few years ago he said he is working on his new album, still unreleased. It Is What It Is was superb.
          He told me about a week ago that he's basically shopping the new album around right now and so hopefully soon we'll have more details about its release.

Comment

• Denied51
            Platinum Poster
            • Dec 2016

Great news indeed!

Comment

Working...