X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mmglobal
    Gold Gabber
    • Sep 2004

So, what's up with that??

So I heard of a DJ out here in the East Coast who's name is Digweed. Not the John Digweed we all know and love, but some other "dude." WTF?!
    And there's some other DJ's I'm seeing promos for on the site who go by Sasha as well...WTF?! O.K, so I understand that someone's actual name could be Sasha, but c'mon!! Even just out of respect, change YOUR DJ name so you don't look like such a jackass behind the decks using someone else's coattails to ride in on...I mean, JEEEEZ!
    WHAT THE HELL? I'm thoroughly confused and pissed, and I think these DJ impostor's are dumbasses.
    Peace.
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

a fake digweed ?? I thought even the original had a fake last name
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• cowardly dj
      ZangerBob
      • Jun 2004

Re: So, what's up with that??

things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm
      Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.

Comment

• daveman
        I love the colors!!!
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by mmglobal
        ...And there's some other DJ's I'm seeing promos for on the site who go by Sasha as well...WTF?!...
        what site are you talking about? can you give us a link. i wanna see this for myself. maybe they are franchising. having look-a-likes play pre-recorded sets. I have a friend that looks enough like Digweed. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing a gig for a few thousand bucks an hour.
        once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• picklemonkey
          Double hoodie beer monster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by daveman
          ...And there's some other DJ's I'm seeing promos for on the site who go by Sasha as well...WTF?!...
          what site are you talking about? can you give us a link. i wanna see this for myself. maybe they are franchising. having look-a-likes play pre-recorded sets. I have a friend that looks enough like Digweed. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing a gig for a few thousand bucks an hour.
          it's here on MN in the Sets & Recommendations forum. It's a chick that goes by her whole name... first name just happens to be Sasha.

get over it. just because someone named Michael Bolton wants to do something with his life doesn't make him a poser

Comment

• fletcher
            Platinum Poster
            • Jul 2005

My names Andrew Fletcher but im not the drummer from depeche mode. Get over it!
            http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

• demonAfro
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Comment

• devon
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

So I heard of a DJ out here in the East Coast who's name is Digweed. Not the John Digweed we all know and love, but some other "dude." WTF?!
                And there's some other DJ's I'm seeing promos for on the site who go by Sasha as well...WTF?! O.K, so I understand that someone's actual name could be Sasha, but c'mon!! Even just out of respect, change YOUR DJ name so you don't look like such a jackass behind the decks using someone else's coattails to ride in on...I mean, JEEEEZ!
                WHAT THE HELL? I'm thoroughly confused and pissed, and I think these DJ impostor's are dumbasses.
                apparently the fake digweed payed fabric on february 12 of this year.
                i really wish the floor would stop moving!

Comment

• rewing3
                  I really don't care
                  • Jun 2004

^ That is classic
                  Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• miketpoto
                    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                    • Jan 2005

I also heard that there are several wanna-be GMIMs floating about.... Watch out bitches!

Comment

• nemrac
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by devon
                      apparently the fake digweed payed fabric on february 12 of this year.
                      Really? I was there! i paid 15 quid to hear a fake digweed?????????????
                      Give that biatch a knuckle sandwich for her trip back to Uglytown

Comment

• peloquin
                        Till I Come!
                        • Jun 2004

dont knock me dude, death in vegas is my real name

Comment

Working...