• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PartyInGreece
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2006

John Digweed live mixes via Transitions

Yo,

maybe there's already a thread with these but I was hoping someone might have some of the live sets he features on Transitions stitched together into 2,3,4 hour long sets and what not.

Here's Metropolitano from March 2017.

That said, I bought AudioHijack, which lets me record off soundcloud and stuff like that so if someone wants me to record something and upload it, put it in the comments and I'll try.
  • Denied51
    Platinum Poster
    • Dec 2016

Re: John Digweed live mixes via Transitions

I bought AudioHijack
    Im sorry but why? Plenty of free services are around.

Comment

• PartyInGreece
      Gold Gabber
      • Aug 2006

It was just the easiest way to do it in a way that made sense. I figured it was worth it for all the times I'll end up using it.

Comment

• Knightsfan87
        Platinum Poster
        • Apr 2010

Rookie question incoming - With recording audio software, do things like your PC's sound card & other hardware internals matter when it comes to the recording being produced?

Comment

• PartyInGreece
          Gold Gabber
          • Aug 2006

They matter in that they are required to work. Ultimately the output audio signal needs to be coming through properly.

Originally posted by Knightsfan87
          Rookie question incoming - With recording audio software, do things like your PC's sound card & other hardware internals matter when it comes to the recording being produced?

Comment

• matttymm
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2005

If you look on mixriot.com there is a complete archive of Digweed Transitions shows
            for download.

The trick is working out which shows are live sets and those that are normal sets.

Most of them are 192k plus and latterly 320k so no need to use soundcloud recordings as they will be 128kps.

You can use an audio editor to join them together or as I have just cut the intro and exit jingle off the sets so they then flow together.

Comment

Working...