• Feb 2009

That debate was one of the most sad things i´ve seen in my life

You cant be serious with Biden, game over

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Bro I don't care if he came in on a Tesla Wheel Chair looking like Stephen Hawking, he has got more done in 3.5 years (policywise) than Trump has done from a corruption standpoint in a week - and that is saying something.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

The thing with Trump is he's just not a good fit as president of the united states. I get that he's entertaining, funny, brash and hard working. But he's also drama, drama, drama. I don't want our political system to be a Soap Opera, I want it to be boring and running smoothly. It sucks that we have to choose between these 2 individuals, and I certainly do NOT want Kamala Harris to replace Biden if Biden becomes hospitalized for poor health. I would choose DeSantis if he were still running. No drama, smart, common sense, team player, polite and a decent human being.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

He's what happens when you through people who cannot handle wealth into an inconsumable amount of wealth, they turn into what the Trump Ex Drumpf clan have become. Have you seen DJTJ's husband? That ....wowman I dont know what the hell is going on in that entire specter.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Feb 2009

yeah.. i've seen that here but they are not even business people.. just thiefs that made their fortune being all their lives politics and somehow they still get their votes
              Kinda weird the things that are normal here, are the options for the most powerful country in the world have to choose

If i gotta choose the less worse, give me the one who knows how to generate wealth instead of to the ones who dont​

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

Working...