X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gustavo di tomaso
    Getting warmed up
    • Nov 2004

PLASS in T.B.A this thursday at 7 to 8 pm est

PLASS are mauricio maranghello & federico coppis and some tracks of this excellents pdoducers are :

plass - shine on ( progressive mix )

plass - shine on ( breakz mix )

plass - wagtba ( progressive mix )

plass - wagtba ( breakz mix )

plass - wagtba ( dobbs breakz mix )

plass - treasure ( breakz mix )

plass - treasure ( progressive mix )

Mauricio Maranghello and Federico Coppis are PLASS.

Plass come out of ?Neuquen? in the heart of the Argentinean Patagonia, which is situated in the South of Argentina. With a typical South American style, newcomers Plass are already promising to continue the South American trend of generating the best in electronic producers.

Working together since the early 90?s as producers and as DJ?s, Plass were, and still are, exploring into the progressive sound of House and Breaks. The pair come from different musical roots but have combined their joint knowledge (including classical music, film music production, electronic music production/engineering) to produce a very distinctive sound.

Plass stumbled across Sinister Recordings path by passing some of their first tracks to prominent Argentinean DJ Dario Arcas. In turn, he passed a copy to Fernando Amabili of Big Head whilst DJing with him in Buenos Aries. Sinister Recordings A&R immediately recognised the potential in Plass and requested more tracks which included ?Treasure? (released on Sinister in November 2004).

From their first release Plass have already received critical acclaim from Hyper, D:Fuse, Chris Fortier, Hernan Cattaneo, Big Head, Jonathan Lisle (Bedrock), Steve Gerrard (Bedrock), Will Saul (Simple), Moshic, Anthony Pappa, Momu. 'Treasure' also received recommended tune in IDJ with a score of 5/5.

Plass live sets have also recently seen them awarded the residency at the renowned ?Groove Alta Patagonia? parties in Argentina.

g d t
    progressive house & breakz is one of the best things in my life
  • arielus
    He's back, in Pog form
    • Jun 2004

Re: PLASS in T.B.A this thursday at 7 to 8 pm est

damn!

i love their tracks!

good one Gustvo
    http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
    http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
    http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Another one to check out mate, but I trust your judgement ;-)
      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Fun Boy(eat me)
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2005

just love this guys man....i think the next tba will rock as usual, tnx gustavo
          cuack!

Comment

Working...