X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

September is here....

and so are the specials on MJWebhosting.com. As summer is about to give way to fall, we thought we'd drop a few exclusives just for you MS peeps so here you go....

- The $10 setup fee remains waived for September.
    - If you register up for a .com domain name AND sign up for the Extreme plan within September 2005, the domain name charges are waived. A $13.99 value, your's absolutely FREE.

- If you sign up for the Platinum OR Extreme plan within the month of September 2005, your first month is
    FREE once again.

But this time around, we are also offering exclusice specials for DJs. Those looking ONLY for storage space and bandwidth (without CPanel access, only FTP login), DJs can now
    - get 10 GB BW and 1 GB hosting space for $4.99
    - get 20 GB BW and 2 GB hosting space for $8.99
    - get 30 GB BW and 3 GB hosting space for $12.99

All the above are valid only for registrations in the month of Sept 05. DJs opting for the DJ Special will need to own their domain name. By signing up for the DJ Special, you will have only FTP access to upload (via FTP) and download (via ftp and http) your sets. Other restrictions may apply.
    Last edited by Kamal; November 7, 2005, 10:53:09 AM.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Working...