Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

aren't the Seminoles now called the Florida State Native Americans?

college football licks ass. one team always outscores the other team by 50 touchdowns. not interesting IMO.

Comment

• shosh
      Banned
      • Jun 2004

yep college football blows... boring, they suck...

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

You're right. It's much more fun to watch overpaid, fat, lazy, egotistical, degenerates, any of which could be classified as the missing link and none of which actually cares about anything more than their paycheck. Definitely more interesting.
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

couldnt have said it better myself.

+1

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Agreed. College beats the pros like Mike Tyson's children because they don't play for the paychecks.

As for the game, neither of these teams should be ranked.
            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• superdave
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Re: Miami vs. FSU

Agreed that both teams sucked. As for another game, hilarious that TCU beat Oklahoma.
              Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Working...