X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pimpkush
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2004

Digweed @ Glow (Fur), DC

I've always loved Digweed and i've been waiting for him to come to the Baltimore/DC area for a long time now. He finally came on Sept. 3 (which happened to be my bday) and it was definitely a birthday to remember. He ABSOLUTELY killed it. He was playin hard ass house until 4 30 (when other dj's there usually stop at 3 30), and of course, it was mostly shit i've never heard. I think he looked over at me a couple times while i was dancin like a retard, but he looked mad serious so i couldn't really tell.

From just that one night, he surpassed Deep Dish and Sander and he's definitely number one on my list now. To anyone who hasn't seen him, get ur ass out and find him cuz he'll blow ur friggin mind.

Mad Respect
    Got my head fucked up...but thats the way i like it

slsk: pimpkush
    hit me up
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

can you provide proof? pictures or full length recordings? :P

Comment

• stencil_cp
      Addiction started
      • Aug 2005

Re: Digweed @ Glow (Fur), DC

well happy birthday from some dundalk blood in austin, tx
      diggers rocks...

Comment

• miketpoto
        Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
        • Jan 2005

Amatuers...

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

sounds like a nice night..... I hope glow / fur upgrade their sound system soon

-e-
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• AaronClark
            Getting Somewhere
            • Sep 2005

I heard it was good. Matt Monroe flew down there from pitt for this show, and then flew back the next day for our party with Cusick here.

He did say however that they were having problems with the sound and that John seemed pretty pissed. He saw digweed play there last month (or two months ago) at Fur and said this second time wasn't quite up to par with the first....still good, however. They left early I believe with cusick so maybe it was all fixed and his set really got going?

I've yet to see digweed play and yet to visit fur as well. I've heard good things.
            Humanaut Pittsburgh

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

the only thing they have are bass bins..... the bass is overwhelmingly in yer face at glow
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...