X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

So you dont believe in ghosts eh....

Well I was just visiting my birth place.... a small town in Western India and we visited a few temples around the area when one of my cousins (there were 4 of them present) mentioned that all of them had visited another temple close to our town (a 2 hour drive) thats INFAMOUS for its exorcisms and they found out about it the hard way.

They actually ended up visiting the temple, totally unaware of the ghostly phenomenon and arrived just before the rights to an exorcism were proceeding behind a curtained section in the temple. A possessed woman was screaming in a fusions of a childs voice and a man's voice and the inhuman voices un-nerved my cousins and my aunt and uncle so much, they had to leave without praying. So much so, even while talking about it, my cousins were very uncomfortable......

Made me really believe that they experienced something that if not even true, definitely scared the dickens out of them....

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

i believe in spirts and shit but i was just watching a show about exorcisms and how people fake them thought it was pretty funny

so i take it you never seen the person or any type of priest

its pretty freaky if you ask me

you should go see that new movie about emily rose

Comment

• harry ramsden
      Wanna play sudoko with me?
      • Jun 2004

Re: So you dont believe in ghosts eh....

in the uk here about 2 months ago they had a "live" exorcism on TV, it was pure shite, it lasted about 40 seconds and nothing interesting happened, i wanted to see green chuck and flashing demons and all that.

But i do believe they're real. Everything the catholic church denies exists, exists. Its funny how they preach about a god, but won't accept its counterpart, an evil energy.

Comment

• Weizy
        MCast Resident DJ
        • Jun 2004

damn E! that story kinda gives me the willies! i definitely believe in spirits/ghosts. i just think that as humans it is way too hard for us to even grasp the concept that there are beings such as these which exist out there.

scary story though

Comment

• BureOne
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Yeah I've witness an exorcism before. And it is pretty damn freaky. Gives you chills to your entire body when you hear the different voice coming out of the person you know.

It's down-right nasty and scary. No fake. Demons do get into you somehow.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

Its called schizophrenia and no amount of praying is gonna change that.
            IMO of course.
            ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• BureOne
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

^^Thats something else. Similar perhaps but very different at the same time.

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

when the exorcist movies say "based on a true story" i always wonder how much is true and how much is fabricated. those movies didn't scare me at all, but i have read some very very graphic excerpts from books/internet about exorcisms (assuming the excerpts were true) that made me get chills. i actually had a hard time sleeping after reading some of them.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

The "Exorcist" is actually based on a true story which happened in MD in the early or mid 1900's if I am not mistaken and was based on the life of 6 year old boy (unlike the girl shown in the movie).

The Original book that the movie was based on was the first hand account of the Priest who performed the exorcism. Apparently the boy went on to live a healthy life but little was disclosed of his whereabouts.

More Ghostly shit coming to light, turns out now that my room is haunted which I completely do not believe. Apparenly my sister in laws friend from out of town had moved to my city and they offered her my bedroom for a few nights. My new room is the only one on the top most floor after our an extension was added to our house right after our wedding.

Today while talking to my mum and my sister in law about this visit to the temple, my sis in law metioned this to me. Apparently her friend would close the windows and draw the curtains before going to bed and the next morning when she woke up, the windows and curtains were wide open. It scared her so much that after if happened for the second consecutive night, she decided to leave our house and when she was done packing and she was leaving my room, turns out she felt like something was holding her back and not letting her leave....

This I feel is BS cause Sugana (my better half) slept alone in that room on a couple of nights and she didn't complain of any opening curtains and windows..... so I dont know how far to believe this friends story

-e-
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• bart_smastard
                    Gold Gabber
                    • May 2005

don't get me started on this bullshit please ..this is thread is only one step away from

Comment

• picklemonkey
                      Double hoodie beer monster
                      • Jun 2004

I still don't believe in ghosts, and I REALLY don't believe in John Edward

there's a lot of crazy bored people that are game for scaring the shit out of people... it's them imo

Comment

• Garrick
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

its your sister-in-law... she's fucking with you, maybe? either that or she sleep walks. i'd buy the sleep walking over a ghost. was she in the house by herself? someone else cuold have opened the windows and she just didn't know it.
                        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

well only the cleaning crew heads up to the 2nd floor during the day to clean, at night, no one realy goes up since its the top most floor and there's nothing on that floor other than my bedroom and a big ass balcony..... and this girl is one my sis in laws best friends. She still comes over a boat load, its weird that she would leave the house so quickly :?

-e-
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• miketpoto
                            Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                            • Jan 2005

the Power of Christ compels you!

I myself don't much care for it.

Comment

Working...