happy birthday mate
A Happy Birthday going out to MusicalJourney
Collapse
X
-
Re: A Happy Birthday going out to MusicalJourney
happy birthday mate
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com -
Re: A Happy Birthday going out to MusicalJourney
All the best mateyListen to some of my own mixes here
http://soundcloud.com/marksantangeloComment
-
Re: A Happy Birthday going out to MusicalJourney
A b-day without getting drunk on Stella is not a real b-day for you I reckon
How did-go-karting go yesterday, any spectacular crashes, any pics? Stopping and puking all over the track, kart, overall and helmet in the curve fartest away from any assisting personell? Never forget to open your windscreen when puking in a helmet, cause you'll be choking. On the other hand, you could force your helper to put his hand in the shit to open your helmet, I know from experience. Great days, working on a go-kart centre...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: A Happy Birthday going out to MusicalJourney
Thanks for all the good wishes guys, much appreciated.
I had a bloody great day to be honest, went out karting in the afternoon with all mi mates. My team (me and mi brother) came fourth due to a belt falling of our car, it cost us 4 laps. I got the lap record so I went home happy at least.
Last night we all went out in a town called Bolton which is not far from Manchester. Got totaly shit faced beyond recognition. I did though how ever jib, manage to keep all the liquids in side me ta very much.
I`ve never heard my mrs complain yet supaz but if ya like I can show yours the real thing
One thing I will say, the older you get the longer it takes you to recover from a long night out. I may be back to my usual self around Wednesday I reckon. :?
.. and just for the record you sorry ass losers (you know who you are), I`m 36 years young.
Comment
-
Re: A Happy Birthday going out to MusicalJourney
Originally posted by MusicalJourneyLast night we all went out in a town called BoltonOriginally posted by Michael BoltonSounds like my kind of town MJ. By the way, it was nice to see you in the front row of my concert last weekend.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
I'll attest to the growing older and not recovering sooner mate.... I got drunk beyond what life can handle on Friday night, puked my ass off in the bedroom and was still feeling giddy till last night....
I know I know.... I'm lame ...... but I havent had a drink in a year and something so I could be excusedwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: A Happy Birthday going out to MusicalJourney
Ta.Comment
-
Originally posted by EncryptionI'll attest to the growing older and not recovering sooner mate.... I got drunk beyond what life can handle on Friday night, puked my ass off in the bedroom and was still feeling giddy till last night....
I know I know.... I'm lame ...... but I havent had a drink in a year and something so I could be excused
Does "I love getting totaly drunk but I hate being totaly drunk" strike a chord with anyone else?
You start drinking early doors having a laugh with ya mates, all taking the piss out of each other as us aboys do. The night rushes by quicker the more alcohol you consume and still you take the piss out of ya mates. The night has realy set in now and that girl in the corner you thought looked like she had a face like a bag of spanners now seems quite apealing. You give her the glances unaware that the said drinks are now controlling your actions more than your brain. More beer is sunk and you decide to move in for the kill. Now this is where the "but I hate being totaly drunk" comes in. You can sometimes make a real tit of yourself as I found out in my tender years. A girl I once tried to chat up gave me her mobile number, when I rang it it was for the local horticultural society.

I just wanted to meet her again to tell her she made my day. A girl with a cracking sense of humour is my type of girl... unfortunately the feeling wasn`t mutual.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment