• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jarble187
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    • Sep 2004

The Ultimate Hippie Vacation

I found this to be very funny- The Auction-

Okay, the deal is, my brother-in-law and his huge hippie bus moved into our backyard. AND WE WANT HIM OUT! Please help us by bidding on this auction! Every bid moves him one step farther out of our yard!

The Rules of the Trip:

1-You will be required to sell Tie-dyed T-shirts for gas and food money.
    2-There is no map on the bus and he WILL get lost.
    3-Stuff Happens! (And you know what I mean!)
    4-If the bus blows up, he has a tent.
    5-You must provide your own bail money. (Please see rule 3)
    6-He will provide "the most craziest vacation you will never forget!"

1-If you are looking to lose weight, this is the trip for you! Just look at Cody! The Cody Diet is guaranteed to work! (He believes that you can live off of pine trees and water only.) Also, pushing the bus is great exercise!
    2-If you are interested in UFOs or aliens, this would also be the trip for you! 3-Cody has extensive experience with communicating with aliens. In fact, he will help you to reach them! (You must supply your own foil hat and satellite dish.)
    4-Cody will not pick up hitchhikers unless he receives approval "from above" (his words).
    5-Interested in a Hippie Convoy? Anyone that wants to follow along behind Cody's bus is welcome.
    6-Cody built his bus with his own six hands. (His other two personalities helped out.)
    7-Be advised that Cody does like to "hang out with his wang out." Not exactly sure what that means, but it doesn't sound good to me.

See the auction at
    Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011
  • daveman
    I love the colors!!!
    • Jul 2005

Re: The Ultimate Hippie Vacation

thats funny although the situation sounds a bit like an exgirlfriends mothers house. She's got her own bus and a magical forrest in the backyard.

Makes you wonder what the bid is up to? put me down at $4.20.
    once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• rewing3
      I really don't care
      • Jun 2004

Are all the drugs you can take included on this vactation. That would be cool man! I can't believe dumbass people are actually bidding on this.
      Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

Working...