X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

Hold Music

[rant] why does every company i get stuck on hold with (i am an it support guy and spend a lot of time on hold) play the shittiest possible music? its either country/love ballads/elevator polka/or latin american ricky martin type shit... [/rant]
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

I heard once Kosheen - hold U

Comment

• daveman
      I love the colors!!!
      • Jul 2005

Re: Hold Music

Originally posted by peloquin
      [rant] why does every company i get stuck on hold with (i am an it support guy and spend a lot of time on hold) play the shittiest possible music? its either country/love ballads/elevator polka/or latin american ricky martin type shit... [/rant]

why? because they want you to hang up. why else?
      once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

because the RIAA and BMI charge the cheapest for the crap songs and the companies that provide the on hold music charge accordingly.

why pay for the stars when you can save some bucks and still say you have ""on hold"" music.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• bart_smastard
          Gold Gabber
          • May 2005

it's worst when they decide to run through a list of services they provide or advertise whilst ure on hold because u can't just put the reciever down and wait for the music to stop ..

Comment

Working...