• Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: Proof: Bush = Nazi

Originally posted by thesightless
    hell, he is smart in ways, you cant get where he got without being smart
    I suppose, but I think Bush's best asset is that he has surrounded himself with smart people, not that he himself has anything going on upstairs. Seriously, I would be surprised to learn that Bush falls into the top 5% of the country in terms of intelligence, and I feel like I'm being generous even lumping him into the top ten. I don't care where his connections allowed him to go to school.

Often, when I listen to Bush, I think to myself, "How dumb do you think we are? Do you think we don't pay attention beyond this sound bite that is coming out of your mouth right at this very moment?" Truthfully though, I do think he thinks we're that dumb, perhaps because he isn't that sharp of a cookie himself. Seriously.

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

my mother feels the same way as you. but then i say "" your nephew john john has a severe speech impediment and studder, also, a doctorate in math, does that him stupid because he cat speak?""
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

It's more than just the fact that he lacks any sort of real grasp of the English language for me. It's that glaze that comes over his face when he's asked a question he can't readily answer. It's the fact that he seems detached from reality.

Also, I think there is a difference between not being able to speak because you have an impediment and not being able to speak because you're a moron. I'm not aware that Bush has been diagnosed with any such condition, so I've got to go with the latter.

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

he has a studder if you didnt notice.

that pause and glaze are awesome. i find them funny. but i realize at least he is giving it some thought. better than a load of catch words and BS IMO. but a lot of times, the things he actually says are thrown out like boomerrangs, in that they go out, never really hit where they should and come back right him, making him duck for cover.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• KarmaticOne
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jan 2005

Bush doesnt believe we're dumb, he simply suffers from ostridgism -- a serious syndrome where if the head is placed into the ground, nobody is able to see you...

Comment

• dtgunslinger
              Addiction started
              • Nov 2004

Please, this is like saying I am responsible for my grandfathers transgrections, and I owe the entire African-American society because he was a slave owner, I am just making a point my grandfather was a slave. This type of shit is what STUPID people feed off, do not give them any more information please. This guy hurts my head.
              I am not a supporter of Bush, nor do I support any of the supposed "secret societies" people claim to exist, oil mougles, corporate america, money, politics, cute cudley things, animal rights, racists, physcotherapists, my wife, science, religion and the justice system. I do not believe there was a third gunman on the grassy knoll or Area 51 has a alien craft or alien. I do believe that anyone can find anything they want to if they want to badly enough and influence all of the little brains in our world, sadness at it's best.
              Thank you and goodnight.
              Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.

Comment

Working...