• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daveman
    I love the colors!!!
    • Jul 2005

Dance Off Leads To Rumble

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...rre&id=3458608

this article left me rolling on the floor laughing. maybe its just because i used to live in Kansas.

One person required stitches and a mother and son were arrested after two drill teams began brawling during an impromptu dance competition, Wichita police said.

"This is a whole new arena" of crime, said Wichita police Lt. Jeff Easter.

The Dynamic Steppers, a Wichita drill team, were practicing routines Saturday night when members of another drill team, the White Tigers, showed up and challenged the others to a "dance-off," police said.

When the challengers appeared to be losing, a woman struck a 17-year-old Dynamic Steppers drummer in the face with a drumstick, Easter said.

The teen, who had left the White Tigers to join the Dynamic Steppers, punched the 28-year-old woman in the face. He then ran toward his SUV and tried to run over spectators, witnesses told police.

The boy's mother, who is a Dynamic Steppers coach, grabbed a box cutter and sliced the other woman's right arm, Easter said. The wound required eight stitches.

An estimated 50 people became involved in the altercation. The mother was booked on suspicion of aggravated battery for cutting the other woman, Easter said, and the son faced charges of simple assault and aggravated assault. More charges are possible, police said.
    once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
  • jarble187
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    • Sep 2004

Re: Dance Off Leads To Rumble

Didnt this happen in a South Park Episode? Only Wichita Kansas would dumb shit like this happen in. Anybody got a video clip by chance?

Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

My wife made me watch this movie. It was called Cheer It On or something.
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• daveman
        I love the colors!!!
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by jarble187
        Didnt this happen in a South Park Episode? Only Wichita Kansas would dumb shit like this happen in. Anybody got a video clip by chance?
        i remember pickle posting this pic a while back....
        wheres he at? Kansas represent!
        once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• Lrn
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jan 2005

oooo you just got severed, the best part of that episode is the square dancing duck that dances to "ill snort some k if you snort some k ladyyyy"

Comment

• petesbeats
            Soccer 4 EVA
            • Sep 2005

Gotta love you crazy yanks
            Loose Lipped Controller in da Mothafukin Hizzows!!

Comment

• cowardly dj
              ZangerBob
              • Jun 2004

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLetSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET READY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRuuuuuuuMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLE
              Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.

Comment

Working...