X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

Gta

Los Angeles (AFP) – Kevin Na fired a final-round 66 at Colonial Country Club on Sunday to win the US PGA Tour’s Charles Schwab Challenge by
    dead, yet alive.
  • palmer
    Retired or Simply Important
    • Jun 2004

Re: Gta

they need to kill that animal.
    todayistomorrow
    art direction | design | animation

Comment

• bart_smastard
      Gold Gabber
      • May 2005

why did they put the methamphetamine bit at the end ?. the guys an asshole with severe mental problems .. i hate speed and the poor strands E so don't get me wrong but his actions were caused because he's a cunt . we all have made a few slight indiscretions that we put down to alcohol and being a lil fucked . howeva it's a little bit like when in the past you have read the stories about guys jumping off buildings on lsd because they thought they could fly .. "NO" they jumped off the building because they were suicidal . if they thought they could fly they would just flap their arms on the ground to take air ( u know like birds do. u don't get pigeons walking up the stairs of appartment blocks to take off from the roof ) . when looking for a reason to acts of such unreasonability why do the media always try to find a drug angle ? 5300 members on mercury this is an e.d.m. site so i presume 90% of us have dabbled .. but how many of us have served time for murder or serious assalut whilst "under the influence" .. .. srry for the rant but people in the media piss me off

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

What a dumbass. Someone should hit him with a car. So he can see how it feels.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• picklemonkey
          Double hoodie beer monster
          • Jun 2004

just saw on the news a drunk driver plowed into a group of bystanders on some sidewalk in Las Vegas. hope you weren't one of them bro.

Comment

• asdf_admin
            i use to be important
            • Jun 2004

hold on. that may be different. could be a copy cat.
            dead, yet alive.

Comment

• peloquin
              Till I Come!
              • Jun 2004

jibbys thread is waaaaay better imo.

Comment

Working...