Remember in the life span of the universe, we're still children..... so its quite plausible someone somwhere living on the outer edges of the universe is actually looking over us ..... in a Godly way....
Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
if you remember our thread on MS V1.0, I stated that even though the religious side of me believes in God, the scientific side of me believes in a life form way more advanced than us that's watching over us (for better or for worse). It could be a race of living beings thats using a unified appearance for all of us so that we still have ONE God to believe in and not the entire race.....Originally posted by cowardly dj
Remember in the life span of the universe, we're still children..... so its quite plausible someone somwhere living on the outer edges of the universe is actually looking over us ..... in a Godly way....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
^^^ He floated on water, cured the sick, made food, and died for us sinners because he knew we are all dirty fucks.
Religion is a choice. Surely you can place a gun and ask" Do you believe Mother fucker" but that ain't the point. Actually, I am almost think it is the point not to believe. Faith is skewed by the general public. People go to Church just because is their ticket to Heaven. Wrong. Faith is personal attribute, and it may or may not be shared with others. It is a spiritual power, something that makes you stronger, help you understand the hardships and difficulties in life. Help you survive to the next day. That simple. If you ever have someone tell you are going to hell, you better ask them if they are God? Because last time I checked it is not my duty not delegation to judge people, that is my almighty Lords. I am here for the ride, trying to make it the best I can, and I am thankful that I have such a beautiful thing such as faith to help me ride this, cruel, sad, difficult, and strange life.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
more than Religion, I have really started to believe in Karma..... the power of your rights and wrongs and how they affect your life, state of mind....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
I do not necessarily believe in "Karma", but I do believe in doing onto people what you would link done to you. It's all the same really. When I studied religion(s) I found they are all very similar. They are all about the human spirit and being the best person you can be with spiritual guidance if needed. This is primarily why I believe, God has many faces, and through time he has touched us all, just in different ways. Makes sense, different strokes, different folks.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
= KARMAOriginally posted by asdf_adminI do not necessarily believe in "Karma", but I do believe in doing onto people what you would link done to you.
if you have done something wrong to someone, it'll come back to you = what goes around comes around = KARMAwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
yankin yer tully.... aint it too early in your part of the world to be talkin religion anyways
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
This is pretty much how i live my life.Originally posted by Encryptionmore than Religion, I have really started to believe in Karma..... the power of your rights and wrongs and how they affect your life, state of mind....Comment
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
hesh. i do not sleep no more. work work work.yankin yer tully.... aint it too early in your part of the world to be talkin religion anywaysdead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
aint it jenks ? its scary how effective it really can be.... your expectations automatically fall.... a whole new place when you know you're wrong and you can expect it to come around.... life suddenly doesn't seem so full of surprises (or shit) anymore.... same goes for doing good too....
I just love living with the belief that I need to act in accordance with what can / will come around.... makes you more at ease with yourself and the world we live inwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
aint't no different from what i believe in.aint it jenks ? its scary how effective it really can be.... your expectations automatically fall.... a whole new place when you know you're wrong and you can expect it to come around.... life suddenly doesn't seem so full of surprises (or shit) anymore.... same goes for doing good too....
I just love living with the belief that I need to act in accordance with what can / will come around.... makes you more at ease with yourself and the world we live indead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
lol.... nm you just edited it.... I saw my post repeated and I was like
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
agreed. not a religious man, but I do believe in Karma.Originally posted by Encryptionaint it jenks ? its scary how effective it really can be.... your expectations automatically fall.... a whole new place when you know you're wrong and you can expect it to come around.... life suddenly doesn't seem so full of surprises (or shit) anymore.... same goes for doing good too....
I just love living with the belief that I need to act in accordance with what can / will come around.... makes you more at ease with yourself and the world we live inComment
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
Jesus was not a prophet as in the Old Testament. He did not predict things. He spoke of the destruction of Jeruslalem that eventually occured in 70 AD by the Romans. May not seem like it but there is actually a big defference.Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.Comment
-
Re: Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
so are you following Jesus cause he prophecized the fall of Jerusalem ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment