X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cocky_pusher
    Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2004

Dear MS comrades; pop its cherry!

After being around MS for a year already, I?ve come to discover how cool a forum can be. The sense of community, of partnership and a nice environment are all byproducts of the forum.

That?s why I decided to create my own forum, the only thing is that it is not an electronic music forum, it?s a finance and investing strategies one. Since that?s what I do. That?s why I ask all of you who have some spare minutes to come and spam it as you want, since I need some new topics and replies to start it up. So please do me that favor.

Perhaps, if those rumors of bandwidth lacking on MS are true, I wouldn?t mind hosting some sets for the MS to help back.

<link edited>

Anyway, thanx in advance.
    Last edited by Kamal; September 22, 2005, 05:18:14 PM. Reason: no plugs please
  • cocky_pusher
    Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2004

Re: Dear MS comrades; pop its cherry!

Well I guess no one can visit if the link has been edited ! Why ??? no idea , no support to members starting new ideas ??

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

sorry dude, you can leave your site in your signature / profile...... recommendations to sites / services are welcome but no plugs please....

thanks
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• cocky_pusher
        Fresh Peossy
        • Sep 2004

No plugs please. What ?? Weren?t we talking about having a picture taken with Brad Pitt wearing a MS t shirt like 1 weak ago ????? Nah, that is no plug, that is a MS plug which is alright. But a 1 year member can?t tell his peers to go visit some freaking website to be supported because that really pisses MS staff off, ok?

As if MS never needed a plug. Wtf is the community for then ? to talk about what you like ? To post messages about funny pictures, or to post messages about Sasha playing last night in Miami ? Wtf happened to free speech? What if a member wants to spam the verbal diarrhea 101 ( pardon the serious name ) forum once? No ! no sense in supporting MS members, but just post an image about a photoshop enhanced fat ass and that?s ok. Cuz its cool ????

Damit encryption I would have never guessed you were so picky and special.

Man I don?t care about my spam post being edited, but why? Irrational absolutism?

I don?t give a fuck if someone posts an ad about ? let?s say sport fishing in my forums. Much less if it happens to be a 1 year old member of my community. This is so freaking twisted, that it lets me down.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

calm down cocky.... I dont need your rant about what a community should and shouldn't be ..... we've done it for the last 4 years so thanks for the schooling... instead of trying to sound intelligent prove that I'm wrong, you could have at least considered the possiblity of what was done and why ....

if you really gave a shit about posting on here, it wouldn't have been 33 posts in 365 days (of which the last 2 dont count) .... if you were regular on here, thats another issue, but dont stop in just so you can promote your forum on here mate........ peeps come on here and promote other services, labels, websites etc. but to come on here once in a while and promote another forum is clearly a conflict of interest......

Originally posted by cocky_pusher
          No plugs please. What ?? Weren?t we talking about having a picture taken with Brad Pitt wearing a MS t shirt like 1 weak ago ????? Nah, that is no plug, that is a MS plug which is alright. But a 1 year member can?t tell his peers to go visit some freaking website to be supported because that really pisses MS staff off, ok?
          did you really type that yourself ? I mean did you really do that on your own ??? cause I dont believe only person alone could be such an idiot.... it would have to be a collective decision to even "pretend" being so confused.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...