X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duff McKagin
    Gold Gabber
    • Sep 2004

so i moved...

which was a total bitch, but i'm living in flagstaff. az right now and things couldnt be better. it is absolutely gorgeous here. within one week i am already djing at 2 different clubs, with 3 more lined up. people are very open, optimistic, and pleased with progressive music here. i've only played a few nights, but with a great response. on thursday nights i play a place called the boardwalk that gets about 600+ on thursday nights and they have welsomed me with open arms. i also help host an open decks night at the same venue. anyways i have to go play, but if anyone is planning a road trip to the southwest, make sure: 1. flagstaff is on your route, and 2. you get a hold of me before you come. it's an amzing cultural city with a lot of fun to offer.
    one,
    ryan
    Fly? Yes. Land? No!
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

Re: so i moved...

it's amazing how AZ is so into the music these days....
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Awesome to hear Ryan. I know you seemed a bit apprhensive before heading out there. It's nice to see that everything is falling into place. Keep us updated with some pics and such for those of us that have never been out there.
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

nice one Ryan, and congrats!
        nice to hear of a town that has good taste in music.

Comment

Working...