X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • max420
    Addiction started
    • Jul 2007

Hernan almost tells the truth

Except Garcia wrote Deepfunk with not one bit of input from Hernan and because Martin was inspired by Hernan and looked up to him gave him the track and Hernen just put his name on it with no crefit what so ever on the original release to Martin and then his international career start because everyone thought he made the track. 100% true story. If you ever get to see Martin play in full beast mode you will soon realise who like Digweed said is Argentina's Finest.
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Hernan almost tells the truth

How on earth could you ever take away from that interview anything remotely detrimental to Martin or Hernan . They are very, very long term friends.

I did a quick DuckDuckGo And the track is definitely attributed to both of them. Hernan's careers is definitely not attributable to that track only. Hernan has always been seen as a Dj first , producer secondly and quite a long second. And his whole "thing " is using his name to push other lesser known Djs.

That was a 21 min general interview.

Somehow I don't believe either Hernan or Martin would be cool with what you have written here.

Perhaps it is you who almost tells the truth. ??

Personally I think they are both great djs and both deserve to be recognised as such by us. . They don't deserve this incredible negativity.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• D.Williams
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2006

Go cry Max.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

Lol what the fuck is up with this thread

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by max420
          https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqqTP...HokVxPqHhSOBUE

If you ever get to see Martin play in full beast mode you will soon realise who like Digweed said is Argentina's Finest.
          i´ve certainly saw both of them (together and solo) literally a lot more than 100 times on the past 20 years and.. hmmm you´re pretty much wrong but whatever.

They both are amazing and anyone can have a fav between them but the "100% true story" and the "facts" you got convinced by are plain stupidity and pointless.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by max420
            If you ever get to see Martin play in full beast mode you will soon realise who like Digweed said is Argentina's Finest.
            No beast mode at all but just finishing this random late mix from him..

Nice little story, you can tell he is good .. *thanks for reminding to listen more Martin

Comment

• dig72
              Gold Gabber
              • Nov 2004

We're you smoking crack whilst posting such nonsense?
              “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
              Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Nov 2013

5238C240-FC20-4588-A22C-15F842F79E21.jpeg

He is credited on the original release, I just checked on Discogs. In all fairness they should have credited him on the Vinyl and not just the cover, but that could have been Perfecto’s fault.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Feb 2009

Hernan "credited" Martin with loads of gigs here and whichever place Martin decided to catch a plane (not a lot lol)..

If Oakie turned up crucial on Hernan´s career because of that legendary warm @ museum back in 1999, Hernan pretty much tried to be Martin´s Oakie lol .. gigs together, productions, interviews and so on..

Martin is just an underground dj... he has what it takes in terms of talent, but clearly thats not enough and i bet Martin was not, is not and he wont be looking for anything else

Both great, both enjoyable, thats it.

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
                    Hernan "credited" Martin with loads of gigs here and whichever place Martin decided to catch a plane (not a lot lol)..

If Oakie turned up crucial on Hernan´s career because of that legendary warm @ museum back in 1999, Hernan pretty much tried to be Martin´s Oakie lol .. gigs together, productions, interviews and so on..

Martin is just an underground dj... he has what it takes in terms of talent, but clearly thats not enough and i bet Martin was not, is not and he wont be looking for anything else

Both great, both enjoyable, thats it.
                    From what I have heard . Martin is doing what he wants .
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by dig72
                      We're you smoking crack whilst posting such nonsense?
                      . Hi !!

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Feb 2009

For sure

its kinda rare but there are people like Martin lol, makes him bigger imho

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Nov 2013

Loads of producers don't get as much credit as they deserve. Martin Buttrich was a key producer for Timo Mass, Rollo wrote Sister Sister which was released as a Sister Bliss production. Darren Emerson and Charlie May did Scorchio which was released as Sasha & Emerson, but there was an interview around the release time and it was obvious that Sasha had little input. As long as everyone gets paid and is happy there is no problem.

I worked for a few bands in the 90s and one of the biggest disputes was writing credits, and believe it or not, it is one of the things that split bands up, because if the writer is getting all of the money the other members get pissed off. In my experience, it is the bands that share the credits equally that last longer.

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

I don't believe Hernan would not give Martin credit in anything he wrote or said.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                              in my experience, it is the bands that share the credits equally that last longer.
                              u2

Comment

Working...